Browsing the Website
Every visitor can browse the Website without providing any personal information. Personal data, such as surname, e-mail etc. shall be required only in the case the visitor wishes to:
- contact or
Personal data & personally identifiable information
- In order to use our services some amount of Personal Data or personally identifiable information should be collected. Personal data includes data or information which define a person’s identity, such as the name, the e-mail address. Or other data which can be reasonably linked to a person’s identity, such as the cell phone number.
- Data which is not reasonably linked to a person’s identity may also be collected including, but not limited to:
- Browser info,
- advertising IDs,
- type of device.
Opt out process
- You can request to opt-out via our contact form.
- If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth below, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
Procedures requiring collection and process of personal data or personally identifiable information
Establishment of contact
When contacting us (e.g. by email, by submitting a contact form etc. ), the user’s details are stored for the purpose of processing the inquiry and, if applicable, follow-up questions.
Links to third party Websites/Mobile apps
Through the Website the User may have access to other third party Websites/Mobile Apps such as social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. In each case, when the User makes use of this service, exchange of information with these Websites/Mobile Apps is involved, and the information shared shall be governed by the respective privacy policies. The User is requested to change account privacy settings directly on these Websites/Mobile Apps. opcode does not control the privacy policies of these third parties and does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions of these third parties.
Use of information
We may use the information we collect from you when sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Personalize your experience. Allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Improve our Website in order to better serve you.
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
We do not use profiling or automated decision-making when processing data.
Collection and transfer of personal data under certain conditions – Use of services of third parties
Under certain conditions, opcode may collect and/or transfer in accordance with the existing legal provisions, your personal data to third parties.
Τhird-party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data for us. Both of these entities are based in the United States and are in agreement with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Social sharing features
We may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Website with other apps, sites, or media. And vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
Sale / Merger
In case of sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of opcode, then opcode at its sole discretion may:
- sell or
- assign information collected by the Website to one or more relevant third parties.
To the competent judicial, police or other administrative authorities upon legal request in order to:
- Comply with applicable laws.
- Respond to government investigations (or investigations by legal, government or semi-government or local or internet protection authorities of any kind).
- Comply with the effective legal procedure.
- Protect its rights and property, the Website or / and other users of the Website.
The User has within the framework of the legislation on telecommunications privacy, the right to information and to object provided for in Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997 on personal data.
General terms of personal data protection
The User may contact opcode anytime and free of charge in order to crosscheck the existence of their personal account, modification, change or deletion thereof as well as its exclusion from obtaining electronic information messages. While the update of personal data, opcode may ask Users to verify their identity before it can accept the request. opcode operates in accordance with the current European legislation and has adopted procedures to protect the personal data the User submits through the Website for as long as they are registered in its services. Only authorized employees have access to these data. Whenever this is deemed necessary. Your personal information will be maintained by the company. Unless their erasure is requested.
In order to ensure the best possible protection of the user’s data, the Website and Service is offered via a secure and up to date SSL connection between the user’s server and the browser. (i.e. the data is transmitted in encrypted form).
Responsible person and contact person for data protection
Pursuant to applicable law, the User may – in his/her capacity as data subject – exercise the rights provided by the applicable law (right to data portability, right to be duly informed, to access, rectify and object to the processing of his/her personal data). Responsible as the natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body, who/which alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data for the Website is:
- Petros Koumantarakis, Managing Director of opcode
Amendments to the current policy